torstai 31. lokakuuta 2013

The minds of our group: Rita

Hey!

I'm 26 years old student from Turku and I'm studying beauty business and management in Turku University of applied sciences. Last year I was doing my student exchange year in France in École supérieure de commerce de Troyes. In France I studied business, marketing and management. I fell in love with France!

I got many friends and it was a good experience to study in international atmosphere. I'm going back to France in January to do my internship.

This project will be interesting and I think it will be really awarding to work with different people from different studies and environments. I have been already in Kunstenniemi so I'm waiting to go there again. I hope our group will succeed and we will have amazing and innovative ideas! This is my last school year so I try to enjoy the last moments and do my best for Inno58!

-Rita-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti