tiistai 22. lokakuuta 2013

The minds of our group: Marie-Sophie



Hej!
I'm from Germany and I'm 21 years old. I used to live in a village close to Tübingen, in Southern Germany until I moved out of my parents house to study in Landshut, Bavaria. There I studied International Business for two years and now I finish my Bachelor's degree here in Turku at the Novia University of Applied Sciences with a double degree. Finland was my first choice for this year abroad and I am really glad to be here.
I never participated in a project like INNO58 before, but the description of this project was very interesting and therefore I decided to take part in it. 
I am also very excited to be a part of our "Raisio in my mind"-team and I am looking forward to work with the girls on our project. I am sure, we will have a good and productive time together :)



//Marie-Sophie

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti