tiistai 22. lokakuuta 2013

The minds of our group: Anna


Hi everyone!

My name is Anna and I study International marketing at Åbo Akademi University. Last year I did an exchange in France in Grenoble and learned a lot about their culture and their univeristy system, met a a lot of new people and learned a lot about myself as well.

I want to experience new stuff all the time and that’s why I chose to attend this course as well, it seems to be something different compared to the other courses. I prefer to attend workshops and study in teams, rather than sitting and listening to teachers. I heard that this course has got a lot of positive feedback and that especially the Kunstenniemi camp is really rewarding! I’m really looking forward for this course, even though I have a lot of other courses going on for the moment. As our group is a mix of both Hanken, Turun Ammattikorkeakoulu and an exchange student I think it’s gonna be both challenging timewise but educative as well to work as a group and get our task ”idea creation” for Raisio started.

With organizing our time and co-working as a team I think and hope we can manage to come up with something innovative to present for Raisio! :)



/Anna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti